Babson ePitch: Second Century Challenge
A PITCH COMPETITION FOR BABSON, LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
As we mark our Centennial and enter Babson’s second century, supporting and accelerating the best and brightest entrepreneurs across our ecosystem remains one of our biggest priorities.
We’re excited to announce Babson ePitch: Second Century Challenge, Babson’s biggest pitch competition to date. $100,000 (with the potential for more) prize money will be awarded and chosen participants will have the opportunity to pitch live to a panel of judges with decades of collective experience.
Babson ePitch will take place on Friday, September 20, 2019 during the Centennial Celebration and Babson Connect: Worldwide, with an audience filled with alumni, students, friends, and supporters.
We’re committed to creating the next generation of leading Babson entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
- May 16 – Applications opened
- July 10 – Applications closed
- July 24 – Semifinalists announced
- September 3 – Finalists announced
- September 20 – Babson ePitch: Second Century Challenge
- Open to Babson alumni, students, faculty, staff and parents.
- Companies must not have raised more than $250,000 in institutional funding.
Companies will be judged on readiness for investment, potential for growth, and strength of idea and team.
Powered by preeminent Babson alumni, entrepreneurs, and investors; and Babson’s leading student entrepreneurship community: eTower.
Questions? Please contact eTower